Align Your Smile with Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™
Metal braces have been the traditional orthodontic treatment to straighten teeth, yet many people don’t get them due to embarrassment or pain. Now, with innovative techniques and advanced technology, we can discreetly and comfortably align your smile with Invisalign and ClearCorrect.
These clear aligner treatments make straightening your teeth more efficient, subtle, and enjoyable than ever before. Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners are custom-made to perfectly fit your smile. The nearly invisible aligners apply light pressure to guide your teeth to the perfect position and are completely removable so you can eat, drink, and brush without worry.
Both Invisalign and ClearCorrect treatment can be used to correct a variety of orthodontic issues such as:
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
Benefits of Clear Aligners
Invisalign & ClearCorrect aligners offer several benefits for our patients, including:
- Virtually Invisible: Onlookers will barely notice when you’re wearing these discreet clear aligners.
- Removable: You can take your aligners out before eating, playing sports, or other activities.
- Efficient: Unlike traditional braces treatment which generally averages around two years, Invisalign and ClearCorrect can be completed in as little as 12 months. This is up to two times faster than traditional braces!
- Comfortable: You won’t be in pain from metal brackets or wires with Invisalign or ClearCorrect. Each set of aligners is customized to fit precisely over your teeth.
- Anticipated Results: Thanks to our advanced technology, we can digitally show you what your new smile will look like during your consultation.
A Simple, Fast Process at Village Dental
During your initial visit to our Wayne dental office for your clear aligners consultation, Dr. Kaur will examine your oral health and provide you with a customized treatment plan. Every patient’s Invisalign or ClearCorrect process is unique to their own smile and can generally last anywhere between one to two years.
After we curate your personalized treatment plan and you approve it, Dr. Kaur will take digital x-rays, impressions, and photographs of your teeth. These will be sent to either the Invisalign or ClearCorrect lab where they’ll begin creating your custom aligners.
Once your first set of clear aligners are ready, you’ll pick them up at our office and Dr. Kaur will ensure they properly fit. You’ll begin wearing your first set of aligners for 22-24 hours a day over the next two weeks, then you’ll have new ones ready to be picked up. This process will continue throughout the course of your entire treatment.
Are 100% At-Home Aligners Better?
Today, there are many clear aligner alternatives, where the entire treatment is completed right from home. Although these types of at-home aligners sound more convenient, they can actually be more harmful to your smile in the long run.
Without help from an experienced Invisalign and ClearCorrect dentist like Dr. Kaur, your at-home treatment won’t be as personalized. Additionally, these types of aligners can worsen more complex orthodontic issues that some patients may have.
Frequently Asked Questions